ECO-Friendly and ECO-nomical™
Modern sanitizers, cleaners, and medicines kill the natural bacteria that help septic systems work. Without a robust bacteria population, you are at risk for septic system failure. A septic system is the most costly system in your home or business to replace, but with proper preventative maintenance, you can minimize this risk.
>> What is EcoHancer™ and how does it work?
EcoHancer is made from peat, using a patented process. The completely all-natural formula provides a high carbon food source that is like an energy drink for the natural bacteria within your septic system. This enables them to multiply more rapidly and become more active. As a result, waste is digested at a higher rate, and the native population is stronger, more resilient to bacteria killers.
>> What makes EcoHancer™ unique?
EcoHancer is unlike other additives offered for septic system maintenance:
- It is not a bacteria culture or enzyme
- It activates the native bacteria responsible for waste digestion
- It is scientifically proven to neutralize toxins and pollutants (anti-bacterials, medications, chemicals, etc.)
- It improves the condition and quality of soil, leading to better drain field drainage
>> The EcoHancer™ effect:
EcoHancer is effective throughout each stage of the septic system, impacting the septic tank, piping, distribution box, and the drain field – unlike any other product on the market. As a result, with EcoHancer, your system will function more efficiently and effectively:
- Clarifies Septic Tank Effluent
- Maximizes Drain Field Performance
- Remediates and Renovates Drain Fields
- Significantly Reduces Odors
- Reduces Maintenance Costs
To begin your septic system rejuvenation and/or preventative maintenance program with EcoHancer™ today, visit our How to Buy page.